20 Reasons Everyone Needs A Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
Posted by Tessa Rousselle on
If you already have one of these wiggly-butt-fluff-nuggets in your family, you're well aware of every point on this list. New to the breed? Dive on in and let the addiction begin!
1. Need a nap? So do they.
2. They're perfectly behaved 99% of the time, and get away with anything 100% of the time.
3. Cavaliers are all about livin' that best life.
4. They're happy to tag along anywhere - as long as they're with you!
5. There's never a shortage of Cavitude.
6. Your Sunday night routines are basically the same.
7. Cav Dads. "love the shirt, but it pulls too many chicks." 🐶
8. No breed will ever love you more.
9. There's a color for everyone!
10. They're instagram pros. #influencer
11. Endless entertainment.
12. They're smart cookies.
13. There's no cuter puppy in the universe.
14. They're celebrity approved.
15. They're easy to spoil. Almost too easy...
16. Cavaliers are masters of comfort - and might teach you a thing or two.
17. They support a judgement-free zone.
18. You'll never find a sweeter temperament.
19. You have the same hobbies.
I want one! Any advice?
Most beautiful breed. We have a 15+ year ruby boy. He still looks like a puppy who has gotten cuter with age.
We are looking and looking to buy a Cavalier King Charles? Does anyone on here know of any breeders in Maryland?
I have a 5yrs old Blenheim girl who is the boss of her 9yrs old Ruby brother (my sweetheart!), and even our 100lb 2yr old Doberman!
The fun of seeing one litter with ALL four colors!